Art Roundhay Park Leeds Winter 2019
Deadline: 21/01/2019 | Published: 08/01/2019 | Venue: Art Roundhay Park, The Mansion Conservatory, Roundhay Park, Mansion Lane, Leeds LS8 2HH. | City: Leeds | Region: West Yorkshire | Country: United Kingdom | Catriona MooreReport this?
The English Art Co. hosts Art Roundhay Park at The Mansion Conservatory within the beautiful surroundings of Roundhay Park, Leeds, showcasing new original art, prints, stationery, gifts, homewares, fabric and wall coverings by regional artists and producers. We're here until 17th March 2019.
We're looking for a variety of original art, mediums and artists to supply original art, art prints and ceramics.
Venue: The Mansion Conservatory, Roundhay Park, Mansion Lane, Leeds LS8 2HH.
- Nature, floral, wildlife, landscape, landmarks, any connection to Roundhay Park.
- Floral and natural - woods, floral, rivers, lakes...
- Wildlife – swans, deer, herons, ducks, birds...
- Roundhay Park – its landmarks and architecture - Waterloo Lake, Upper Lake, Barran's Fountain, bandstand, The Mansion...
- Leeds/Yorkshire/Local interest
One panel per artist
- Panel size: 1981 high x 838 wide x 35mm deep
- Two pieces on one panel
- Each piece to be framed and ready to hang*
- Sale or return basis
- 30% commission (+vat)
- plus £30 (+vat) per calendar month
- No charge if volunteering 2 x shifts** per calendar month
**Shift: 10am - 1pm or 1pm - 4pm
Commission charges to include:
- Promotional material and signage
- On going advertising, PR and promotions to local media, press and social media
- We'll supply pdf files to artists to email to all guests/databases/customers
All items/works of art to be supplied with D Rings, strung and ready to hang, labelled and packaged up securely and supplied with consignment note.
We're not covered by contents insurance but are for public liability. Everything will be manned during the period, and we will do our upmost to take care of your art.
Kindly supported by The Garden Room at The Mansion.
Make a submission Contact the curator
30% commission (+vat)
plus £30 (+vat) per calendar month
No charge if volunteering to man up to 2 shifts a month
Shift = 10am - 1pm or 1pm - 4pm
You must have an account to make a submission using CuratorSpace. It's free and only takes a few moments. Once registered you'll be able to keep track of all of your submissions and get updates on upcoming opportunities.
Already have an account? You'll need to log in to make a submission to this opportunity.
You must have an account to send a message to the curator of this opportunity. Registering only takes a few moments. Once registered you'll be able to keep track of all of your submissions and get updates on upcoming opportunities.
Already have an account? You must log in to send this curator a message.
Get the latest CuratorSpace news, updates about new opportunities, upcoming deadlines, and art-related promotions.
Cooltzine is the extension of Cooltsalon, platform for ideas and creativity exchange in urban... Open Call for Artists | 'Alpha - Theta' exhibition
Art Number 23 is a London-based organisation, mainly responsible for curating art exhibitions... Call for Articles - The Critical Fish; Beneath the surface of Arts and Visual Culture
We're pleased to announce the Call for Articles for our first ever issue (launching May...