Call for Stallholders, Workshop Leaders, and Speakers for Online Plastic Free & Vegan Festival
Deadline: 23/02/2021 | Published: 01/02/2021 | Naheed Aslam
An online celebration of plastic-free, vegan, ethical, artisan and handmade products/services, informative and entertaining talks and workshops for both adults and children. Embracing a greener planet in whatever way we can :)
Naheed’s Sparkle is delighted to bring this postponed event online across the UK!
We are planning on having an exciting array of online makers / ethical indie brands / artists all selling their amazing wares on our online shopping directory at: www.naheedssparkle.com/plasticfreeveganfest on Fri 26th Feb 2021 from 6.30pm -11pm.
Important information for applicants - please read below:
1. We do not accept informal requests or direct messages as there is a formal application sift to maintain the high standard of our sellers.
2. Stall fees are only £15 and include the following whopping marketing:
•1 x announcement on FB events & our main page
• 1 x Instagram post including photo.
•1 Instagram story of special offer product with a link to online shop on the night of the event.
• A place on our website directory on the night from 7-11pm with your special offer product and link to your shop including your small biz bio.
•Insta/FB live interviews or demos are a top up fee of £5 to cover our costs including admin & marketing.
3. It is preferable you have PLI but not compulsory.
4. You MUST have an online shop link in order to participate. Please only apply if you meet this criteria.
5. Deadline is 23rd February 2021.
Contact the curator
You must have an account to send a message to the curator of this opportunity. Registering only takes a few moments. Once registered you'll be able to keep track of all of your submissions and get updates on upcoming opportunities.
Already have an account? You must log in to send this curator a message.
Get the latest CuratorSpace news, updates about new opportunities, upcoming deadlines, and art-related promotions.
Alright? will be a carefully curated group show once more alive with exciting art. Alright?... Spring Equinox Short Course: Inspiration for the creatively curious (Round 2)
Looking for a creative kickstart and a renewed focus for Spring? Join us for a series of evening... OPEN CALL for Submissions on the theme of 'JUNGLE' for Curated Online Exhibition by @katmapped
'JUNGLE' Open Call to artists from katmapped.org will explore how living artists (aged 18 and...