Planning an open call for an exhibition, residency, commission, etc?
CuratorSpace is not another listings site, it's a submission management system. We've also added new features to make managing your submissions even easier.
You can use CuratorSpace to help you collect and manage submissions to your creative opportunities through integrated forms, making it easier to collect all the information you need from applicants.
- Opportunity pages have a unique URL which can be shared directly by email, social media, and on listings sites.
- All submission information is listed complete with images within your account allowing you to easily find and manage submissions.
- Full sized images are available as a download from the site and all submission details can be exported as a PDF or Excel file.
- Our integrated messaging service means that you can keep in touch with everyone involved and allows you to message people individually or as a group.
As a subscriber you already have access to all the functionality you need to create and manage one opportunity at a time for free.
To create an opportunity, just click the ‘create a new opportunity’ button on your account page and follow the instructions. To find out how to manage submissions to your opportunity, click www.curatorspace.com/support/tutorials/manage-your-opportunity-submissions/3
Need to manage more than one opportunity at a time?
Prices start from just £5 a month or £50 a year to upgrade your account. As well as the core functionality, this account:
- Allows you to create and manage up to 5 opportunities at a time, and gives you the option to create opportunities with rolling deadlines, such as ongoing exhibitions, residency proposals and studio applications.
- Provides you with a curator profile, listing all your present and past opportunities together, along with images and information about yourself or your organisation.
- Gives you the option to customise forms for your opportunity.
To upgrade go to http://www.curatorspace.com/members/account/upgrade
For any queries or to discuss specific project requirements, please contact email@example.com
Get the latest updates about new and upcoming opportunities
CuratorSpace isn't another listings website; it's a place where curators and organisers can use custom online forms to allow artists to apply to their opportunity. It also allows you to see and manage all submissions made to your opportunity on the website, and to contact contributors directly.
Register now and you can start making submissions and even create your first opportunity for free.