ARTIST CALL: Seeking Vegan Artists
Deadline: 12/12/2018 | Published: 19/09/2018 | Venue: Paintworks Event Space | City: Bristol | Region: Somerset | Country: United Kingdom | Aisha EveleighReport this?
Do you use your artistic practice to speak about the exploitation of non-human animals, or perhaps you use it to highlight the positives of a vegan lifestyle? If so, LiberationArts invites you to submit your work to this event.
Where? Paintworks Event Space, Bristol, UK
When? Sunday 9th - 11th February
What? Art / creative workshops / art stalls / talks / performance art / (some) food stalls
Why? We want to promote veganism through arts and culture
The LiberationArts Festival is a three day event taking place in the Paintworks Venue in Bristol.
We're seeking artists whose practice is inspired and motivated by animal rights and / or veganism. Any medium welcome, especially excited by three-dimensional and performance works.
How to apply:
1. Answer all questions in the application form
2. Send images of your work.
Images will be posted on our website and social media to promote you and the event.
3. Donate £15
- If your application is unsuccessful, you will recieve a full refund. Money raised is used to cover costs of event expenses.
- You can submit as many pieces as you like and we encourage you to do so!
- Donation is optional.
4. Please read our terms and conditions on our site. Please note artworks will not be accepted into the show if materials used to make your them contain animal products, such as meat, dairy, eggs, down, wool, etc.
Contact the curator
Show: 9th - 11th February 2019
Take down: 12th and 13th
- Money raised via our campaign is used to cover the costs of event expenses, such the very price venue hire, workshop materials and performance equipment.
- Artist donations mean we are able to take 0% commission if your artwork is sold during the show.
- Once you have donated, you can submit as many pieces as you like and we encourage you to do so!
You must have an account to send a message to the curator of this opportunity. Registering only takes a few moments. Once registered you'll be able to keep track of all of your submissions and get updates on upcoming opportunities.
Already have an account? You must log in to send this curator a message.
Get the latest CuratorSpace news, updates about new opportunities, upcoming deadlines, and art-related promotions.
Cooltzine is the extension of Cooltsalon, platform for ideas and creativity exchange in urban... Open Call for Artists | 'Alpha - Theta' exhibition
Art Number 23 is a London-based organisation, mainly responsible for curating art exhibitions... Call for Articles - The Critical Fish; Beneath the surface of Arts and Visual Culture
We're pleased to announce the Call for Articles for our first ever issue (launching May...