Chapbook Series #2 ‘freedom’
Deadline: 28/02/2023 | Region: London | Country: United Kingdom | Cista Arts
We are in the search for emerging writers to submit their work for publication opportunity ‘Chapbook Series #2 - freedom’.
The writing must be your original work inspired by the theme of the call ‘freedom’. Write your own ‘freedom’ story in less than 150 words.
HOW TO APPLY:
We are keen to learn about you! Please send us the following information, along with a sample of your work and a short biography:
- Contact information (full name, email, mobile)
- Your ‘freedom’ story (in less than 150 words) as a WORD/PDF file
- Your short biography written in the third person
Your work will be professionally published with the UK ISBN number. A catalogue record for this book will be registered by the British Library. The book is a Co-published book by ‘Mehri Publication’ and 'Cista Arts' in London, UK. The paperback copy of the book will be available in March 2023.
- We will email you a free PDF copy of the book.
- To apply to this book publication opportunity is free, if your work is accepted, there will be a £30 cost for accepted writers.
If you would like more information regarding this open call, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Contact the curator
- A catalogue record for this book will be registered by the British Library.
- We promote the book on all our channels.
You must have an account to send a message to the curator of this opportunity. Registering only takes a few moments. Once registered you'll be able to keep track of all of your submissions and get updates on upcoming opportunities.
Already have an account? You must log in to send this curator a message.
Get the latest CuratorSpace news, updates about new opportunities, upcoming deadlines, and art-related promotions.
OPEN CALL TO MULTIMEDIA ARTISTS WORLDWIDE. Submit NOW for an opportunity to get featured for a... Cut, Torn & Mended: online exhibition for Artist/Mothers
Open Call for artists who identify as mothers to submit collage works for our Cut, Torn & Mended... The 26th MASS: HYBRID (Submissions Open!)
the MASS is an online collection of discursive art, articles, opinions, prompts, thoughts, and...