Chapbook Series #3 ‘Gone with the Wind’
Deadline: 31/05/2023 | Region: London | Country: United Kingdom | Cista Arts
We are in search for emerging writers to submit their work for publication opportunity ‘Chapbook Series #3 'Gone with the Wind'.
The writing must be your original work inspired by the theme of the call ‘Gone with the Wind’. Write your own ‘Gone with the Wind’ story in less than 250 words.
HOW TO APPLY:
We are keen to learn about you! Please send us the following information:
- Contact information (full name, email, mobile)
- Your 'Gone with the Wind' story (in less than 250 words) as a WORD/PDF file
- Your short biography written in the third person
Your work will be professionally published with the UK ISBN number. A catalogue record for this book will be registered by the British Library. The book is a Co-published book by ‘Mehri Publication’ and 'Cista Arts' in London, UK. The paperback copy of the book will be available in June 2023.
- We will email you a free PDF copy of the book.
- To apply to this book publication opportunity is free, if your work is accepted, there will be a £30 cost for accepted writers.
If you would like more information regarding this open call, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Contact the curator
- A catalogue record for this book will be registered by the British Library.
- We promote the book on all our channels.
You must have an account to send a message to the curator of this opportunity. Registering only takes a few moments. Once registered you'll be able to keep track of all of your submissions and get updates on upcoming opportunities.
Already have an account? You must log in to send this curator a message.
Get the latest CuratorSpace news, updates about new opportunities, upcoming deadlines, and art-related promotions.
Cupola Gallery has previously hosted an exhibition entitled Miniatures. We would like to return... Animals - Open Call
Fronteer Gallery are looking for small works on the theme of animals, birds, and beasts. Hybrid Realities: Lab - 7 week programme full scholarship
In partnership with Mnemozine interdisciplinary research collective we present a new pilot...