Stay Connected, Virtual Exhibition
Deadline: 07/11/2020 | Published: 02/09/2020 | City: Norwich | Region: Norfolk | Country: United Kingdom | Lois Emma Harkin
Stay connected, Virtual Exhibition is a unique opportunity for artists working in a range of 2D formats to be a part of a virtual exhibition experience created on 3D Studio Max and published on it's own website. The website includes an artist page for each artist participating, this feature will last for one month and be promoted via Instagram to collectors, creatives and other creative institutions.
Stay connected is a unique opportunity for artists working in a range of 2D formats. Be a part of a unique virtual exhibition experience created on 3D Studio Max. Stay Connected is a group exhibition that aims to bring artists together during these stressful and uncertain times surrounding Covid-19.
Be a part of a unique opportunity to exhibition your artwork virtually. The aim is to bring artists together by allowing them to exhibit work in a unique gallery space whilst staying safe during the global pandemic.
What you need to know:
- 2D artwork only. This means that the artwork must be a flat surface, nothing hanging off, sticking out or draping. Recommended artwork is: Painting, photography, graphics, video stills, print and text. (No light, audio or video work)
- Each artist must provide information on the artwork (title, dimensions and medium)
- Each artist must provide an artist statement, this is a little bit about yourself as an artist.
- Each artist must provide a description about the artwork. What it is, why you did it, the inspiration behind it?
- The artist is not required to have a website or any other social media accounts but, for promotional purposes it definitely helps to grow your audience and engage people with your practice when on the website and shared via Instagram to creative professionals and institutions.
- Payments must be made during the submission process. Artists can withdrawal their application but the payment is non-refundable.
What do you get?
Every single artist involved with the exhibition will get:
- Featured for one month on the stay connected website. This includes your own artist page with clickable links, statements and pictures of your artwork.
- Promotional features on Instagram (shares with creatives, galleries, collectors and other artistic institutions.
- High-quality exhibition renders of your artwork and the groups.
- 360 Virtual Tour (works on mobile, Laptop/desktop and VR)
The different types of bundles
£5- One artwork (with everything listed above)
£10- Up to three artworks (with everything listed above)
£15- Up to five artworks (with everything listed above)
Please make a separate application for each work you want to submit
The following submission fees apply to this opportunity.
- One artwork - 5.00 GBP
- Up to three artworks - 10.00 GBP
- Up to five artworks - 15.00 GBP
The appropriate fee will be payable using a debit or credit card after the submission has been completed. Contact the curator if you have any questions about the opportunity or the submission fee, or email email@example.com if you have any questions about the payment process.
£5- One artwork
£10- Up to three artworks
£15- Up to five artworks
You must have an account to send a message to the curator of this opportunity. Registering only takes a few moments. Once registered you'll be able to keep track of all of your submissions and get updates on upcoming opportunities.
Already have an account? You must log in to send this curator a message.
Get the latest CuratorSpace news, updates about new opportunities, upcoming deadlines, and art-related promotions.
In Memoriam: Oh, yet we trust that somehow good / Will be the final goal of ill. Lord... Virtual Gallery Open Call - WetDoveTail 1:1
WetDoveTail is proud to bring you the first open call of our current season of projects, in... POST: 'Birds of a Feather Don't Always Flock Together'. A collaborative narrative.
POST is a text-based platform, hosting the words, notes and reflections of artists and members...