Yoke Collective's LUCKYDIP Residency
Deadline: 22/04/2018 | Published: 03/04/2018 | Venue: online | Region: London | Country: United Kingdom | Yoke CollectiveReport this?
Yoke Collective **LUCKY DIP** Online Residency
Welcome to the first installment of Yoke Collective's LUCKY DIP online residency programme. This residency has been created to explore what it means to collaborate and create new collaborative relationships. During the residency you will be paired with another artist or artist group and you will reside within a pre-prepared Google Doc. This doc is your shared studio and output for the duration of the residency. What you do in this space with your LUCKY DIP partner is up to you and we look forward to seeing your creations.
1. Artists accepted onto the **LUCKY DIP** residency will get paired by YOKE with another applicant. Work will be produced in a single Google Doc posting work side by side with another artist.
2. The pages produced during the residency will be archived on our website in the form of Online Exhibitions.
3. The residency lasts 3 weeks.
4. All working processes including research, works in progress and final works should be shared in the document. We also encourage communication between the artists in the google doc.
5. Artist groups are also encouraged to apply for a LUCKY DIP. You will be matched with other groups/duos.
6. To apply for the residency submit a short statement of intent and portfolio of a few recent works so we can match you with a LUCKY DIP partner.
7. The aim? To collaborate in a different way//Collaborate with different people//Experience a different studio space//Experiment with a different output for work//Build new collaborative relationships//Build your own understanding of what collaboration is or could be
8. The doc will be embedded on the website for the whole time during the residency but only editable by you, the document is then locked after the residency and the final form will be archived in a online exhibition.
Contact the curator
You must have an account to send a message to the curator of this opportunity. Registering only takes a few moments. Once registered you'll be able to keep track of all of your submissions and get updates on upcoming opportunities.
Already have an account? You must log in to send this curator a message.
Get the latest CuratorSpace news, updates about new opportunities, upcoming deadlines, and art-related promotions.
“Nest” is a a community center and residency cluster of ICA Yerevan for arts and cultural... OPEN CALL: All artists on the topic of gender
An opportunity for all artists to submit work on the subject of GENDER for an exhibition in May... Call for Artists: Radar Artist Fair 10-12.05.19
Submissions now OPEN for The Radar Artist Fair 10-12.05.19 / Old Spitalfields Market. New...